Monday 6 October 2014

OUTFITS OF THE WEEK #1


Seeing as I started my final (!!) year of university a couple of weeks back I thought I’d do my first outfit post documenting some of the things I like to wear for class. As you can probably tell I love monochrome right now. I never used to make an effort for lectures because I’m a humanities student and usually only had an hour or so a day and then I’d come straight home, however as this year is really important I’m trying to make an effort be in at least 10-5 so my outfit choices are a little more jazzier, whilst still remaining comfortable. I’ve downsized my wardrobe a lot so I tend to ‘recycle’ key pieces for that perfect ‘capsule wardrobe’ effect. Not sure I’ve quite nailed it yet though!

Outfit 1: Primark Hoodie// Hearts and Bows via Ark smock dress//Nike Internationalist Trainers

Outfit 2: Primark Duster Cardigan // H&M T-shirt// Topshop Jamie Jeans// Primark Shoes//Primark Necklace

Outfit 3: Primark Coat// Select Jumper//Primark Necklace//Topshop Jamie Jeans//Nike Internationalist Trainers

Outfit 4: Primark Duster Cardigan// H&M T-shirt//Topshop Jamie Jeans//Primark Shoes

21 comments:

  1. Some lovely outfits! Loving the 4th one x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic, and I am rather envious I must say!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hearts and Bows! One of my fave brands! Claire

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i'm following! I love your outfits. The last one is my favourite! You have amazing style. xx

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a really good sense of style your blog is lovely by the way i will be looking again:)
    http://misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second and fourth ones! You have a really cool style :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got such good fashion sense! I love all your outfits. xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your monochrome outfits :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the classic monochrome vibe to all these outfits x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute, although the second and fourth one are my favourite :) your grey coat is gorgeous! I used to barely make it into university, let alone look nice haha!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously gorgeous outfits! love them all

    helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits - I am suprised how much of it is from Primark, I need to have a trip to my local store me thinks :)

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love outfit 3! I have this Primark coat in pink and love it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these outfits! I absolutely just adore basics, and monochrome style clothes at the moment so this has really inspired me! The duster cardigan is just lovely.

    daisychurchward

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfits!

    hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Monochrome is the best


    http://www.alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. great looks, my favourite is the 3rd one! Liking the simplicity and versatility of them all

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfits, you have a great sense of style :D my favourite is either 1 or 2 :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both two and three are gorgeous, although they're all nice. Love monochrome!

    www.thecuriosityfox.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x