Wednesday 6 August 2014

MAKE-UP INSPIRATIONS



I don’t really want my blog to look like a photo diary but today I thought I’d do something different. I pretty much spend all my free time on the likes of Polyvore, Tumblr and Pinterest looking for new beauty and fashion inspiration so today I thought I’d share four of my current beauty icons.



Kylie Jenner is definitely my guilty pleasure girl crush. I’ve never really been a fan of the Kardashians but her and Kendall are just flawless for their age. I often find her fashion choices a bit ‘try hard’ (to me her Coachella outfits just screamed ‘basic’) but her make-up and hair are consistently flawless. I love her staple brown pout and winged liner and many a time have I come close to making an appointment at the hairdressers for her ‘do.

Alexa Chung. I’ve been crushing on Alexa Chung’s style since I was about 14 years old and was forever copying her signature Barber and smock dress look. As she gets older she looks as great as ever and her style has really stood the test of time. I’ve watched that video with Lisa Eldridge a good hundred times now but I’m not quite at her level with the winged eyeliner yet.

Leighton Meester. I’m pretty late to the Blair Waldorf bandwagon but ever since I saw a photo of her on the Daily Mail (guilty) from this years Met Gala I’ve been obsessed with her look. I’ve consumed 3 seasons of Gossip Girl in two weeks now and when I’m back from travelling I’m sure I’ll devour the rest just as quick. Her skin has that perfect glow we all aspire to achieve and her natural looking brows are pretty much my goal right now.


Who are your beauty inspirations?

*This is a scheduled post because I'm currently travelling but I'll try to answer any questions ASAP

4 comments:

  1. Kylie is definitely one of my biggest makeup inspirations! She always looks so flawless. And omg I was a gossip girl fan from the beginning! You're gonna love the last fees seasons :D
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. kylie's make up is always so gorgeous, I've been loving her looks lately x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all so flawless, definitely my inspirations too! X
    mimmirose.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x