Thursday 14 August 2014

UPDATE: WHERE HAVE I BEEN?/INTERRAILING

Hello!

Long time, no blog. Or at least for me anyway, I’ve had a few scheduled posts up for you guys to read but as I’ve mentioned previously I’ve been away on a 4 and a half week interrail trip around Europe. Trying to get back into the swing of blogging is a lot harder than I expected, so I thought I’d ease myself in with a quick update post.

I got back from my trip late Tuesday night and to be honest all I have done the past two days is sleep and eat a lot. Travelling is so much fun but also VERY exhausting! I haven’t had a bedroom to myself in over a month so it was nice to get some sleep without having to share a room with 8-10 others.

I’m not going to do a massive post going into a tonne of detail as it’s not really what this blog is about, however if you have any questions or want a more in depth review as to whether I think the whole interrail pass is worth it I will happily oblige!

I have over 1000 snaps and right now I’m not totally ready to sort through them as I imagine I’ll get a serious case of post travelling blues, however I will leave you with a few snippets from my phone….




Thanks to everyone who continued visiting my blog and following whilst I was away! It was really hard to keep on top of reading other peoples blogs but I’ll be sure to get up to date with them all soon . If you have any ideas for future posts please send them my way as I’m feeling slightly drained of inspiration right now!







10 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like an amazing trip ! Would love to hear more about it !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a cool trip! Glad to hear you had such a good time and looking forward to reading some new posts :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a brilliant trip ^_^

    running a week long giveaway on my blog, super quick to enter and its for some makeup products - enter now - http://shimzbeauty.com/quick-fix-giveaway-one-week-only/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're having an amzing time enjoy your trip!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous pics - this is such a teaser - we want to see more!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had fun darling. The pics are so cute. Would love to see some more though!
    Zoha Ahmed
    zoeandtima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an amazing trip, I'd love to hear a bit more about where you went and what you did while you were there. I LOVE travelling and inter railing is at the top of my list of things to do.
    I know how you feel about wanting to get home and sleep, I spent 3 months sharing rooms in Australia and spending 24hrs a day with my best friend. Luckily we got on really well and other than some standard old married couple bickering we were fine, but I was happy to be back in my bed with no one to wake me up at 3am! :D

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should totally do a post on your travels. I love seeing peoples travels and all the pictures too :) That picture on the bottom right hand corner looks so familiar...is it Venice?

    Lovely post xxx

    https://yabeauuty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x