Sunday 13 July 2014

WISHLIST #1






There’s alot less fashion posts on this blog than I had originally intended. However due to travelling and being on a bit of a health kick I’ve told myself not to buy anymore clothes until I’ve dropped at least a dress size. This doesn’t stop me wanting everything I see on fashion blogs and shopping sites though so I thought I’d do a bit of a ‘wishlist’ post. It’s actually more colourful than what I usually go for which is surprising!

A duster coat has been top of my list for a while now and ever since I saw a picture of my guilty girl crush Kylie Jenner rocking a blue one I’ve been on the hunt for one myself. I think it looks perfect with a simple outfit like a white crop top and high waisted jeans. The Whistles clutch bag that I’ve spotted on a few blogs is FINALLY on sale and it’s so hard to resist not adding one to my cart. This one is really bright so will be perfect for summer. Silver loafers may seem a bit strange but with the whole 90’s revival happening recently I’ve been craving a more grown up version of the silver T-bar shoes I used to wear when I was about 5. Finally on my list is some new jewellery, I love buying rings and everything on Rock n Rose is really great right now, definitely worth a look!

What’s on your current wishlist?



*This is a scheduled post because I’m currently travelling, however I will try my best to answer any questions ASAP!

10 comments:

  1. that bag looks amazing :)

    what a lovely blog post :)

    keep in touch :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat! I had a very similar one on my wish list this week but they are so expensive!
    I'm really loving those shoes too - metallic loafers? YES PLEASE!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Whistles bag so much! Also, can't get over your lipstick in your little icon picture! So pretty!

    Magee / Mageeski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kylie Jenner duster coat is from ASOS. I am madly in love with her style and that coat but I just don't know if i'm willing to spend the money! Hopefully Zara can produce a cheaper version before fall begins!
    jessC

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in loveeee with the duster coat and that ring! Also new post is up and you're featured! xx

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have just added that coral bag to my wishlist, how gorgeous!

    Lots of Love, Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crop and the clutch bag so cute youve gained a new follower
    Carrieanne xx
    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shoe
    followed you, pls follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg that top with those jeans and coat would look gorgeous! Just followed you :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x