Thursday 10 July 2014

REVIEW: NO7 ESSENTIAL MOISTURE DAY CREAM


I never really hear much about no7 skincare on beauty blogs, which I actually find quite surprising because I’m sure lots of us have tons of no7 vouchers lying around from our many Boots purchases. It’s a shame because it’s a really underrated brand albeit a little overpriced considering it’s Boots owned.




Every time I get a £5 off voucher I head straight for their skincare, usually I go for their Hot Cloth Cleanser, but as I’m happy with my current cleansing offering I thought I’d try something a little different, so I went for their Essential Moisture Day Cream.

I have dry/combination skin so I’m always looking for something that’s really hydrating. The consistency is quite thick, but smoothes out onto the skin beautifully and doesn’t look greasy, meaning you can apply your make-up pretty quickly after. It really makes my skin glow and I’ve noticed that my skin is a lot less dry after only a couple of weeks of use.

There is no fragrance in this product either meaning it doesn’t leaving me feeling itchy like a lot of other moisturisers do, so it’s a good one for those with sensitive skin.


At £9 it’s already pretty cheap in comparison to my other favourite moisturisers and with a voucher it only comes in at £4, so if you’re looking for a new, budget moisturiser it’s definitely worth a shot!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha i do exactly the same everytime i get a voucher, but i usually get their face wipes with it because i wouldnt be able to justify paying £8 for them usually, but they leave my skin so yummy!
    lots of love | jennifer's journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was able to purchase No.7 products in canada. I have seen alot of popular Youtubers and bloggers post about! Do you know if they sell online anywhere?
    jessC

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this sounds really nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a big No7 skincare fan. There products suit my skin really well. I love there ‘Beautiful Skin’ moisturisers in particular. Great post! :-) Xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x