Monday 7 July 2014

Everyday Make-up #1




The make-up I’ve been wearing at the minute is hardly ground breaking. Due to saving money for travelling I’ve been out a lot less than usual and have massively cut down on my make-up spending. However, today I needed to pick up some last minute bits for my interrail trip and decided to actually put some make-up on. This look is pretty simple, but perfect for everyday errands or even work and school….

 For my base I kept it light with Bourjois CC Cream. I LOVE this stuff; it’s lightweight but provides enough coverage that for everyday wear I don’t need to go in with a concealer if I'm having a good skin day. On my cheeks I’ve layered the Bourjois Bronzing Primer with a Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba, to create a healthy looking glow. My eyebrows are in pretty bad shape right now because I’m trying to grow them out but they aren’t really co-operating…. I added some definition with a Natural Collection eyeshadow in ‘Crushed Walnut’. It’s a really good brow colour for brunettes and a bargain at £1.99.

My eyeshadow is just a sweep of Mac’s Patina across the lid, but then I decided to jazz it up with some winged eyeliner, something which I haven’t done in a while due to my oily lids, however this Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner is great and lasts all day long. Mascara is my usual holy grail ‘Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof’. I seriously don’t think I could live without this!

Finally, on my lips I’m wearing a Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick that I picked up recently in ‘Coral Pearl.’ It’s a lovely peachy nude shade and the formula is long-lasting and and adds a nice sheen to the lips.

34 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Very natural and I am so jealous of your cheek bones haha

    SHY LIKE | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning love the eye makeup <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! I wear winged liner on a daily basis too ^^
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! And I do eyliner the same way as you do:)
    Anyway, I have new outfit post on my blog, so if you are interested check it out:)
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the lipstick! Looks natural but with a nice sheen. Lovely look :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely, i love the make up. xx
    http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. heard so many great things about cc cream!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Simple but very pretty :)

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your blog post is amazing

    I love your blog and your design

    well done

    I have just done a new blog post it would mean so much to me if you would comment

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Maybelline lipstick is such a pretty shade!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty, loving the eyeliner!
    Almsee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need a lot of makeup, you are a natural beauty! So lucky! btw I love your social media icons - following you on twitter!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these picks:)))
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely look!
    I really need to get into wearing a nude eye during the day instead of just mascara. It just looks so much more put together!

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. very beautiful makeup!)

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh your cat liner looks super on point! Lovely!

    XO runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your make up looks so lovely and natural :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love to hear what make-up you use because it looks stunning. Great products! You are so pretty :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mascara i my favorite mascara! Oh, and you look stunning - So beautiful!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love MAC patina!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look gorgeous! Just found your blog though Essie Buttons comments, I love your blog, its so cute! You've got a new follower for sure
    jessC

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are so beautiful! lovely post!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a big fan of BB & CC creams at the moment as well. I actually find they improve my skin which in turn allows me to be able to wear just a light coverage. Can you recommend any light/medium coverage foundations that feel as light weight or close to a BB/CC cream?

    I'm heading to boots tomorrow to probably purchase all of the above haha.

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous makeup, I'm such a big fan of the Natural Collection blushes!(:They're such a good quality for the price. xo
    Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely products !! You look beautiful.

    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one. I don't do follow for follow so please don't ask, but feel free to leave your blog link as I love discovering new blogs! x